Sunday, December 25, 2011

Republican Candidate Newt Gingrich Inflated Ego and Arrogance Kicked out of Virginia Primary




Cry baby "no Virginia for you"

In 1985, Gingrich told the Washington Post: "I have enormous personal ambition. I want to shift the planet. And I'm doing it." In 1994, just the other day, at the Iowa statehouse, he gave himself credit for helping defeat the Soviet Empire.
"You did an ABC interview where you said 'I am gonna be the nominee.' I have been for you, and have been a big fan," Turner told Gingrich when he and his wife stopped to chat with voters at the Hy-Vee supermarket in Mount Pleasant. "But that felt a little bit presumptuous."
"It was a mistake," he said. "I used to be an analyst at Fox and every once in awhile a reporter will ask me an analytical question and I will forget, I am not an analyst, I'm a candidate."
Republican Gingrich out of Virginia primary election
Leading Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has failed to meet the requirements to be in the presidential primary election in Virginia, where he resides, the state's Republican Party said.
The Virginia Republican Party also said Texas Governor Rick Perry's petitions also had failed to qualify him for the ballot. Only former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and Texas Congressman Ron Paul qualified.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-gingrich-20111225,0,7850613.story?track=rss
http://news.yahoo.com/gingrich-virginia-primary-election-154129618.html

No comments:

Post a Comment